App 1.04.2, Regulation 1.07 - 20th May 2016
Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category
Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell Category
Adjusted the efficiency of the category below:
- Dragon Slayer’s Axe
- Crescent Axe
- Dark Drift
- Washing Pole
- Moonlight Great Sword
Fixed the shield penetration rate of some attacks in the scythe category
Fixed the stamina attack of some weapon categories.
Improved the matching of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels covenants.
Improved the password matching rate
Improved other game balance
Several game flaws fixed.
App 1.04.2, Regulation 1.06.1 - 18th May 2016 (PC only?)
It's 1.04.1 without the freezing issue. Put official notes here if there are any.
App 1.04.1, Regulation 1.06.1 - 13th May 2016 (PC only?)
Solved the following issues you may encounter in the Online Mode:
- Being sent immediately to your world
- Being sent to the Firelink Shrine
- Being changed in full Dragon Body Status
Note: As of May 16th this update has been rolled back due to performance issues.
App 1.04, Regulation 1.06 - Console: 28th April 2016, PC: 9th May 2016
- The range of the matching level of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels have been adjusted.
- The efficiency of the following categories has been adjusted: Short Sword, Twinsword and Magic.
- Other game balance improvement and bug fixes.
App 1.04, Regulation 1.05 - 28th April 2016
- Item collection during multiplayer while accessing NPC and Covenant Alter is now working as intended.
- Conditions for optional events is eased.
- Conditions to get Rosaria’s Finger is eased.
- If they haven’t visited the Untended Grave, players will not be teleported there.
- Kicks cannot be parried.
- The Crystal Sage will appropriately re-appear even after he has warped.
- The Dragonslayer Armour won’t die before the battle.
- Knight Slayer Tsorig will no longer gesture unintendedly.
- Siegward of Catarina will now be able to properly rescue Greirat once conditions are met.
- If the player is equipped with a ring that increases Max HP, stats will now be properly reflected when opening the equipment screen.
- The voice chat icon will now be displayed properly under the covenant panel.
- Items, bonfire and the “Quit Game” option are now appropriately active even when disconnecting online.
- If the game disconnects during a multiplayer session, it will no longer crash and return to the title screen.
- Other issues causing crashes and returning to the title screen have been fixed.
- Adjustments of the balance of game, improvements of performance and various bug fixes have been made.
App 1.03.1, Regulation 1.04 - 18th April 2016
- Performance adjustment for "Greatsword"
- Battle performance adjustment for "Dancer's Enchanted Sword", "Winged Knight Twinaxes"
- Performance adjustment for "Soul's Greatsword", and "Farron Flashsword"
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at "Road of Sacrifices", "Farron Keep", "Cathedral of the Deep" after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes
Patch 1.03 - 1st April 2016
- An unreached bonfire will no longer spontaneously light up and subsequent bonfires should now be appropriately available as a destination.
- The Estus Flask level will no longer be changed when burning an Undead Bone Shard after a multiplayer match.
- Souls will no longer be gained immediately after appearing as a summoned player in a multiplayer match.
- Players will no longer be invaded while resting near the bonfire.
- Players should now be able to properly offer Covenant items.
- Additional ability attached to the Firekeeper and Velka's statue. They are now capable of reversing hollowing.
- We have also adjusted the balance of the game, improved its performance, and fixed various bugs.
Patch 1.02 - 29th March 2016
- Improved game performance.
- Fixed an issue where offline play would decrease performance.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to warp at Firelink Shrine if they fought the large crystal gecko in Cemetery of Ash before finishing game install.
- Fixed an issue where players would return to their world as a red phantom.
Patch 1.01 - 25th March 2016
- Removed press boss scaling.
Patch 1.0 - 24th March 2016
Japanese PS4/Xbox One release.